Fall is officially here! Each year we look forward to the changing leaves, wearing sweaters, the cool Autumn air, and of course.... PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! There are so many things to love about Autumn!
Join us and try our favorite Fall recipe, The Skinny Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte! This is a great drink to make at home on a cold day (or any day if you are like us!) So throw on some sweatpants, cozy up with a book, and enjoy yourself! If it warms up, add some ice for The Skinny Coconut Pumpkin Spice Frappe!
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup (or 5 drops of stevia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Skinny Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or mix of 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon with a sprinkle of cloves, ginger, and nutmeg)
- 1 espresso shot (or 3 tablespoons coffee or tea)
- Run the coconut oil jar under hot water to melt the top of the oil and make the coffee, tea, or espresso.
- Place all the ingredients except milk and coconut oil into a blender and begin processing until frothy.
- While blender is spinning, pour liquid coconut oil into the top of the blender.
- Once frothy, pour into coffee cup.
- Add whipped cream and extra pumpkin spice on top as desired (optional).
MMMM. It's so good and instantly brightens your day! But don't take our word for it... Try it yourself!
Have a favorite coconut oil recipe? Share it below!