The Skinny Body Melt is a full-body moisturizer that provides long-lasting hydration for your skin, and leaves you with a healthy, dewy glow from head to toe! Read on to learn all the ways to use Body Melts and how they benefit your whole body!
You Need The Skinny Body Melt in Your Life!
There are many reasons to use coconut oil products for your skincare and personal care products. Focusing on Body Melt, the benefits of using coconut oil as a full-body moisturizer are too many to ignore!
Micro-Filtered Coconut Oil
Our CEO/Founder, Luke Geddie, developed the world’s highest quality coconut oil filtering system, our patented NutraLock system. This 5-step micro-filtration process removes all the impurities of coconut oil, which will moisturize your skin without causing breakouts. To make this clear, we make the only coconut oil on the market that is noncomedogenic - meaning it will not cause breakouts! This coconut oil is the only ingredient in the Unscented option, and is the base of our Lavender and Rose blends.
Thoughtful Essential Oil Blends
We have three Body Melt blends: Rose, Lavender, and Unscented. Each one has a very different profile, so there is a perfect option for every skin type or scent preference. Remember: the scents come from only pure, natural essential oils, NOT toxic chemical fragrances.
Unscented - Our micro-filtered coconut oil is the one ingredient in this product, and will moisturize and soothe your skin, while leaving it with a healthy glow. This blend is perfect for those new to coconut oil, as well as these uses:
- Dry Skin - Gently hydrates skin with no added ingredients or scents for those with allergies and/or sensitive skin
- Carrier oil - Penetrates skin barrier better than any carrier, allowing essential oils to be absorbed into the skin at a higher rate
- Psoriasis/Eczema - Soothes itchy, scaly skin by applying topically or absorbing in a bath
- Athlete's Feet - Helps combat bacteria with natural anti-fungal properties
Lavender - Helps heal and nourish your skin, and can combat skin issues such as:
- Acne - Helps prevent breakouts and heal the areas of a breakout more quickly when one occurs
- Eczema/Dry Skin - Provides relief for dry skin, balancing your skin’s moisture levels, and reduces redness, blotchy areas, and scarring
- Injuries - Soothes burns and other injuries, promotes healing of those areas, and helps prevent infection
- Signs of Aging - Diminishes fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles
Rose - The liquid gold of essential oils, its anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve issues like:
- Scars - Revitalizes skin cells to reduce scarring, blemishes, and wrinkles
- Dry Skin - Deeply hydrates skin for long-lasting moisture
- Redness - Helps reduce redness and inflammation from skin conditions like rosacea
- Acne - Helps combat breakouts with its natural antiseptic and astringent properties
Many Ways to Use
There are many ways to experience the amazing benefits of The Skinny Body Melt. Because we used concentrated ingredients, you will actually use less of the product than other brands. It goes on and spreads easily, immediately melting into your skin and adding moisture where you need it most. Here are our favorite uses:
After Bath/Shower: Lock in moisture to give your skin long-lasting hydration
After Shave: Hydrate skin after shaving to minimize risk of razor burn or irritation
In Bath: Melt 2 heaping tablespoons into bath water and allow your skin to soak in moisture and nutrients