When late night cravings hit, it’s easy to grab a quick bowl of ice cream or the nearest bag of chips. Those obviously aren’t the healthiest options, however. Luckily for you, we have a delicious and healthy recipe to combat those cravings!
Try this easy cracker recipe made with rosemary that satisfies the urge for a little crunch and salty bite.
Homemade rosemary crackers recipe
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp Skinny Coconut Oil (melted)
1 egg (room temperature)
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, egg, rosemary, black pepper, and water together.
- Combine the wet mix into the dry mix. If you find your mix too dry and crumbly, add a touch more water.
- Roll the dough until it is about a ¼ inch thick.
- Cut the dough into long vertical strips then horizontally creating small squares.
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of salt to taste, and place the pieces onto a baking sheet, separated slightly.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
We love these little crackers and hope you do too! Let us know how they turn out or how you put your own spin on them. Share your ideas with us on Facebook and Instagram!